AIM
kantieb0

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

fantastic work sir.

Your recent contributions to the flash community have been amazing. Thank you for all your hard work. The suspense and atmosphere here was intense. You are becoming a seasoned storyteller and it really shows with this. Can't wait to see what you do next. Keep up the awesome work!

Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

always a pleasure!

Your works never fail to cheer me up! It's amazing how much you've improved over the years, from a basic knowledge of "how to draw" style, anime inspired characters, to stuff like this. Your comedy is always spot on, and the music you use/compose is odd, but charming. Thank you, Mr. Voigt for your effort and work. It is very much appreciated.
5/5!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks a lot!

i thought i'd try something different with the music this time, i went for 80s video game/adventure series, but then church organs at the end.

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

a brilliant entry!

a great homage to Pico! awesome cameos and a well matched soundtrack! this deserves it's place in the top 50!
(also, yes, I saw the pseudo secret message!)

Vector Siege TD Vector Siege TD

addictive!

seeing as this just ate up the last day or two of my life, it's probably fitting to write a review.

The gameplay ramps up quite well! having reached the mentioned "hard" levels, I can truly say, it gets challenging!
adding some depth to the story, and some stellar graphics would probably serve to greatly enhance the experience here, though clearly these are not the focus. overall, mission accomplished! 5/5 and 9/10!

James The Deep Sea Zebra James The Deep Sea Zebra

greatest idea!

the game is alright, a bit limited in places, but better than most.
origional isnt the word for the mechanics of the game, and the sound is alright.
the thing that gets me, for this and the christmas zebra issue, is the explenation in the start. that is the most awesome thing ever, every game should start that way.
kudos on the innovation there, and the cute zebra. cant wait for the next one!

Black & White C M Black & White C M

remake of an old classic

great execution of an old time tested game. points for its solid play!
5!

Castle Crash the Battle! Castle Crash the Battle!

well done sam sir!

You're improving incredibly, I can't wait to hear the next release.

sshafty1 responds:

Like an angel in a bowl of clams, your review is heavenly and smells vaguely of the sea.

-Sam

-LOOP- Wet and Wild West -LOOP- Wet and Wild West

solid work!

it feels western-y, great layering! it does feel a bit sluggish for use on our project, but still, to have come up with this on such short notice is a feat in itself!
Proud to be working with ya man!

sshafty1 responds: